Dr. Erick Javier
Doctorate degree in Management specializing in Organizational Leadership, University of Phoenix.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Saint Leo University.
Master’s Degree in History, University of Nebraska.
Graduate Certificate in Information Security Management, Saint Leo University.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Saint Leo University.
Active research agenda with 6 peer-reviewed journal articles, and 1 article under review.
Dissertation titled: First Line Leadership: An Analysis of Organizational Performance in U.S. Naval Squadrons.
2016 – Present Online Professor and Academic QA Coordinator, Astria Learning.
2010 – Present Professor, Florida State College at Jacksonville (South Campus).
2012 – 2015 Learning Site Lead Instructor, U.S. Navy.
2006 – 2013 Adjunct Professor, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University.
2010-Present Adjunct Professor, Ashford University.
1995 – 2015 Maintenance and Material Control, General Manager, U.S. Navy.
- 2009 – 2012 Consultant, Generation: Outreach.
- 2007-2009 Adjunct Professor, University of Phoenix.
- 2007-2009 Adjunct Professor, Central Texas College.
- 2008-2011 Consultant, Dynaquest Consulting.
- 2006-2008 Advisor, Atlantic International University.
First Line Leadership: The Impact of Work Experience and Collegiate Education in U.S. Naval Aviation.
Evaluating the Instructional Effectivenessof Brolin’s Life-Centered Career-Education Program to Basic Education Students.
Evaluating the Instructional Effectivenessof Brolin’s Life-Centered Career-Education Program to Basic Education Students
- Apple: Growth or Diminution.
- Analysis of the Federal Unemployment Rate from 2011 to 2014.
- Investigation of Aircraft Delays from Maintenance Malfunctions.
- Examination of World War II Propaganda.
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), C++ programming, Master Training Specialist.
Certified WebCT, Blackboard, Eagle Vision, ANGEL, OLS, LoudCloud, D2Learn, Canvas, Moodle, and eCollege Online Instructor.